Monday 17 November 2008

Brothers & Sisters S3E08

"Going Once... Going Twice"

Wow, Scotty has been promoted to a head chef.

Kevin: Wait! Saturday's "Yay Scotty made it an article" dinner is now "Yay Scotty got promoted" dinner.
Scotty: I told you how much I love your family recently.

Kevin jumps up from his bed when Scotty announced he's gotten a promotion. That's cute!
Then a thing happen in "Yay Scotty got promoted" dinner. In fact, Kevin has a financial "hiccup" and it is seriously reducing of income. Kevin makes only one fourth of previous income. Scotty goes home during the party because of the thing that Kevin has done. After Kevin comes back, they try to fix the problem.

Kevin: I guess I wanted to still prove that I could do that, that I could take care of you, and if I couldn't, then why would you even love me?
Scotty: Kevin, I don't love you because of how much money you make, or because you take care of me. I love you because your heart is bigger than your very annoying brain. And even if you do want to be competitive with me, it wouldn’t make sense, because you’re the reason I am who I am now.

Love it!
And probably the next day, Kevin takes blindfolded Scotty and drives.

Kevin: Did I do good?
Scotty: Very good. I love you.

Fabulous outside kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment