Monday 8 December 2008

Brothers & Sisters S3E10

"Just a Sliver"

The best part of this clip is of course Scotty & Kevin's conversation, definitely.

Kevin: Hopefully I'll just end up with a scar and nothing else.
Scotty: I like scars. I think they're sexy.

I know, they are sexy. Especially when Luke says, it sounds much sexier!

Scotty: You're an attorney …
Kevin: Not if I'm on life support. As my husband, you'd be charged with pulling the plug or not.
Scotty: Okay, this is all starting to get a little ... err ... too ... erm... real.
Kevin: Yeah I might sign that one in the morning. It's a good thing we are married. If it was up to my mother, she'd never pull the plug and I'd be a vegetable for all eternity.

This is the sweetest conversation ever!!! Both of them are caring each other, I would like to have such incredible partner.

Scotty: I'm sorry, I'm just... I'm scared.
Kevin: I know. Come here.

It's one of the best scene, I assume.

No comments:

Post a Comment