Wednesday 10 June 2009

The best episode in Season 3

There is a poll at Luke Macfarlane Online, so I'm rewatching Scotty's clips but it's hard to decide. I made a list of clips.
Episode 1
- Talking about glass house's key on the phone
- At glass house, two of them
- Family arrival
- At bed room
- Next morning
Episode 3
- Ask Scotty to attend a dinner party
- off the hook?
- Scotty holds Kevin's shoulder while watching diving competition
Episode 5
- Kevin, I'm talking.
- Scotty's parents visit Kevin's flat
- Talking on the phone
- At dinner party 1
- At dinner party 2
- All I wanted was a hug
- Parents are leaving
Episode 8
- Swinging a cat
- At Sun Estaphe
- Scotty arrives at Sarah's place
- Kevin hints about a present
- Dinner
- Why would you even love me?
- Outside kiss
Episode 9
- New house tour?
- That is hot
- Almost killed him
- Kitty's speech
- Do I get...
Episode 10
- Kevin gets a phone-call from Tommy
- At hospital, Kevin is a father
- Scotty tries to get back home to pick some stuffs up
- Sarah comes in and orders Chinese food
- Kevin & Scotty in a hospital room
- Kevin leaves for the surgeon room
- Thanks giving 1
- Thanks giving 2
Episode 11
- Kevin's dream 1
- Kevin's dream 2
- Your mother offered and YOU accepted
- Julia says Kevin had a bad dream
- Kevin decided to take a shower
- Kevin's dream 3
- Scotty talks with Justin
- Kevin escaped!
- Scotty found out where Kevin is
- Oh my God Scotty, look, I can explain everything
- Scotty gets apology from Nora
- I'd like to have kids someday
Episode 14
- At Sun Estaphe with Saul
- Saul brings Henry
- Game time
- Presents' time
Episode 16-17
- Dinner at the Walkers 1
- Dinner at the Walkers 2
- Talking on the phone
- Setting baby seat on the car
- Kitty finds out Robert is on TV
- Scotty embraces Kevin
- Kevin's speech
Episode 18
- Party at the Walkers 1
- Ryan sees Scotty & Kevin are talking
- Ryan tells Nora about Tommy
Episode 19
- Sarah interruptus
- re-schedule
Episode 20
- At the opening party talking to Kitty
- At the opening party talking to Robert
- I can call an ambulance now?
Episode 21
- Scotty comes back from work
- At bar with Chad
- Shirtless!!!
- At Sun Estaphe
Episode 22
- Kevin decides to pay money for Julia
- Scotty says sorry to Kevin
- Dinner at the Walkers
- I'm gonna let me go before I start to cry
Episode 23
- With Sarah
Episode 24
- I'll be here when you get back

Actually the poll is not the best episode. It is "Now that Brothers & Sisters Season 3 is over, which episode did you enjoy Luke in the most?" So basically I need to choose the best Luke scene. But here, I'd like to think about their stories.

Through the point of the exposure length, I think episode 5 is the best one, but from the point of the story, I guess episode 3 is the best for me. I also like episode 10, but it's a sort of cliché. I mean it's a wonderful episode but it's a kind of story that everybody likes.
My favourite scenes are E3-Scotty holds Kevin's shoulder as watching a diving competition, E5-Kevin says all he wanted was a hug, E8-Kevin asks Scotty why he would even love him and THE outside kiss, E10-at hospital, their conversation and together in their bed, E11-they talk about kids, E14-conversation among four, Scotty, Kevin, Saul and Henry, E19-Sarah interruptus, E21-SHIRTLESS, S22-the last scene with Julia, S23-with Sarah and S24-Kevin, I know you.
After all, I can't decide which one I should choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment