Sunday 20 February 2011

Brothers & Sisters S5E15

"Brody"

This episode was directed by Matthew Rhys
No Scotty, but I like Paige and Joaquin story :D
So should I name this clip "Kevin & Joaquin"?
Tommy: He's out in my car.
Kevin: By himself?
Tommy: Well, he was sleeping so soundly, I didn't want to wake him up.

Justin: Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on with the muffins? I had four of them.
Sarah: Justin, could you just go talk to Paige? She'll explain everything. Please.

Kevin: Where did you get these muffins? They are amazing.
Justin: Uh, Brody made them. I got, like, a dozen of them.
Tommy: Yeah, nobody else wanted any whan they found out the main ingredient was powdered Joaquin.
Kevin: This is Joaquin?
Justin: Uh, yeah. What's the big deal?
Kevin: You had to know him, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment