Monday 6 November 2006

Brothers & Sisters S1E07

"Northern Exposure"

I like their conversation at Kevin's flat.

Kevin: I lost my virginity in Ojai. Both times. First to this girl called Sarah Gimble. And second, one summer later to this, this guy, this total stud. Everyone in Ojai was in love with him.
Scotty: What was his name?
Kevin: Tucker Booth. (snip) I lured him into this tree house Tommy and I had built. Hey, you know what we should do?
Scotty: Google Tucker Booth?
Kevin: No. We should go up there this weekend.
.
.
Kevin: I wanna see the orchards.
Scotty: I wanna see the tree house.

See, they are so funny. I really do want to see Tucker Booth! Should I google him?
Then they go to Ojai. At dinner they start to argue about sperm donation, because Kevin refuses to donate his sperm.

Kevin: How long would it be until his friends find out his biological dad is actually his gay uncle.
Sarah: I'm sorry Kevin, but you sound like you're channeling Jerry Falwell on Sunday morning.
Kevin: Grow up.
Sarah: I know you don't agree with him, Scotty. You're more evolved than that.
Scotty: I don't.
Kevin: Scotty, please! This is my family. If you're not gonna support me, then shut up.

Basically it's Kevin's fault. He shouldn't have said to Scotty "If you not gonna support me, then shut up!".

No comments:

Post a Comment