Monday 20 November 2006

Brothers & Sisters S1E09

"Mistakes Were Made Part 2"

Sarah is my favourite role in the Walker family. Basically I like Rachel Griffiths, she performed with Matthew Rhys several times.

G.I. Guy: Life on the base is pretty much a 24/7 sausage fest.
Kevin: That sounds pretty.....horrible, that sounds pretty horrible.

LOL!!
Then the conversation is going on....

G.I. Guy: Your sister has how many kids?
Kevin: I honestly don't know anymore.
G.I. Guy: How about you?
Kevin: No, I don't have any kids. (snip) For another, you kinda need to be in a long time relationship, and my boyfriend just broke up with me, so...
G.I. Guy: So you're single? I was hoping you'd say that.
(Sarah and Tommy are waiting for Kevin outside)
Kevin: Good news, no great news. I've got a line on a place for us to crash tonight.
Sarah: You are incredible, we come to an army bar, and he gets laid.
Kevin: Well, not yet, but I'm working on it.

The G.I. guy is hot, his smile is pretty nice.
By the way, Kevin, at first, tries not to be found he is gay, he says "That sounds pretty horrible", but then he tells the guy he is gay. I don't know his feeling, because of drunk? Next morning.

Sarah: Wow, I feel like Nick Nolte's mug shot.
Kevin: That's what happens when you do Jelly-O shots with enlisted men.
Tommy: If we're not as chipper as you are Kev, you didn't sleep on the floor.
Kevin: Oh, that's right, Tommy. I certainly did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment