Monday 15 October 2007

Brothers & Sisters S2E03

"History Repeating"

I love Scotty's this line.

Scotty: You are my hero!!!

Anyway I like Scotty in this episode a lot. He is very cute in a shirt that he is wearing when he shows up at Kevin's office. Also the way he appears is quite charming. He knows Kevin immediately finds he used alias, but he wants Kevin as a lawyer. Of course Scotty doesn't want to ask other lawyer, even if he doesn't have a situation with payment, I guess.

Kevin: Wow, Scotty. Ah, why... why the subterfuge?
Scotty: I'm sorry, I didn't think you'd take the meeting given how weird things were last time we met.
Kevin: You know what, I'm.. look, I'm sorry. I should, I should never have slept with you that night, it was, it was really wrong.
Scotty: Well, it's not like you drugged me.
.
.
Kevin: So, is everything Okay?
Scotty: No, Kevin. I need a lawyer, preferably one who might be flexible about payment.
Kevin: Okay, what happened? Did you get nabbed shoplifting mascara and a thong?

Uhmmm, Kevin, it's not nice, you are offensive to Scotty. And after court, Scotty invites Kevin to a dinner and when Scotty leans to Kevin to kiss him, he takes back. I think Kevin should have mentioned to Scotty first that he is in a relationship. I like Jason, much much better than Chad, of course, I want Scotty to be Kevin's boyfriend though.

No comments:

Post a Comment