Monday 2 March 2009

Brothers & Sisters S3E16-17

"Family Legacy: Part 1, Part 2"

It is a two-hour special episode, but Kevin & Scotty's scene is not long.
I don't like the storyline that Kevin works for Robert, to tell the truth. But as long as Kevin appears on that storyline, I'll follow that. Anyways I was confused a little in the scene over which Kevin cried.

Scotty: Kevin, please tell what happened first?
.
.
Kevin: EMT kept saying "Your friend is gonna be okay." I didn't like him when he became my brother-in-law, and now that he is my friend ... and God knows how that happened ... I can't bear the thought of losing him.
Scotty: EMT said he is gonna be fine.
.
.
Scotty: You know, your friend has a new son, and you have a nephew.
Kevin: Have you seen him?
Scotty: I think you'd better to meet him before you do anything else.

Firstly, Robert suddenly becomes a friend. Secondly I just can't think of it, I mean, if I were Kevin, I wouldn't explain what I am thinking about, and if I were Scotty, I wouldn't let Kevin cry in public. Thirdly I prefer to watch them hugging, I need more Scotty!

No comments:

Post a Comment