Sunday 8 March 2009

Brothers & Sisters S3E18

"Taking Sides"

Just only a few min, mostly no conversation. I need more Scotty!!!!!

Kevin: Be nice or be ourselves, which is it?

Although I haven't uploaded yet or I won't do it, almost at the end of this episode, Nora visits Saul's house and accuses him about not letting her know about Tommy. I was very uncomfortable with it, because Saul has been protected her all his life, so I strongly think she should've thanked him, even if she has changed.

2 comments:

  1. I think Matthew looks great in "Dylan Thomas". He looks better with the extra weight. I always thought he was way too skinny in "Love & Other Disasters"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Matthew looks great, much better with the extra weight in " Dylan Thomas". I always thought he was too skinny in "Love & Other Disasters"

    ReplyDelete