Monday 28 September 2009

Brothers & Sisters S4E01

"The Road Ahead"

At last, Scotty is here. I love Scotty & Kevin's moments, even though they are arguing. At the end of the engagement party, a girl asks to Scotty if the party is over, then he replies "Yeah, it's over" and drinks a glass of wine. I love his reaction.

Sometimes Kevin irritates me. Kevin is a sort of rushing to having baby, and Scotty asked to Kevin not talking about surrogate things at party, but he did. The end of this clip, Kevin says "It's been two years being scared to committing to us to you, so it's my turn to wait." Actually it sounds like an accusation to Scotty to me. I feel very sorry for Scotty.

Thinking about Scotty & Kevin as a couple, probably I wrote somewhere. Kevin is the person who is always messing something up and Scotty is the person who is always cleaning his ass up. I guess Scotty is patient too much sometimes, and he is so much nice person. It's a sort of unreal. But.... I want Scotty.

I reckon Kevin has become a little unpleasant to me. Actually from the beginning he is such high-handed, self-centered and self-conceited. But his cuteness counterbalances it. I very much understand why Scotty cares Kevin. Recalling the episode 8 of Season 3, one of my favourite scenes, Kevin asked to Scotty "Why would you even love me?", Scotty replied "I don't love you because of how much money you make, or because you take care of me. I love you because your heart is bigger than your very annoying brain. And even if you do want to be competitive with me, it wouldn’t make sense, because you're the reason I am who I am now." Strictly speaking, the situation is a little different though, I hope my understanding is not far from his thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment