Saturday 19 September 2009

Season 4 Episode 1, Sneak peek

Here is another sneak peek from Brothers & Sisters. Scotty & Kevin is talking about their baby adoption. Kevin is rushing to having baby, he talks about money problems, but Scotty is more considerable. Scotty says he needs some more time to think about a lot of things.

Kevin: Are you having second thoughts about this?
Scotty: No..... maybe.
I love their conversation. I don't remember if I've mentioned about this before, I think Kevin is the person who always makes problems, and Scotty is the one who always wipes his mess up.
To tell the truth, I actually lost interest with story line of Brothers & Sisters except Kevin & Scotty's relationship. If they'll show a lot of stories of Kevin & Scotty, it would make me more interested in again.

Anyway I'm just looking forward to seeing Luke on TV again soon. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment