Monday 4 January 2010

Brothers & Sisters S4E11

"A Bone to Pick"

Before referring the episode, I've got to tell you something. I got the second warning from YouTube, so I might get suspension soon. Actually I wanted to make this episode into two clips, but I was too scared to do it. Because the length of the clip is more than 12 minutes, if it includes Kevin's appearance without Scotty, then I decided to upload only Kevin & Scotty's part.
Anyway I think Scotty has never visited Kevin's new office, so I feel it is fresh for some reason. I know it's Kitty's story, but I want more Kevin & Scotty's scene. And most unbelievable thing is Ryan finally decided to help Walkers. I can't expect how the story will be. There are a lot of things I want to refer about Kitty's illness but it's a little different matter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment