Monday 12 May 2008

Brothers & Sisters S2E16

"Prior Commitments"
Scotty: Nora, thank you for everything.
Nora: No, I should be thanking you for making Kevin so happy. And I get another son.

I love Scotty's facial expression when he answers to Nora saying "Okay". The way of expression of Nora is quite good. Actually for me, Nora is always troublesome though, this time she pretty lovely for me. And same time, if you think of what happen to Kevin's visitation of Scotty's folks, you can easily guess Scotty's circumstance as a gay son wasn't happy enough for him, but now he gets a much better understanding mother in low.
And at the wedding, of course the kiss scene is the best, I can't believe they have forgotten to bring rings though. They hold hands each other, face each other, then lean in, and kiss. Also I like the scene where Sarah is in tears. It's a beautiful brother & sister's love.
Then they go back to their flat.

Scotty: Wait, wait, wait, wait.
Kevin: What?
Scotty: Who's gonna carry who across the threshold?
Kevin: We don't have to do that, do we?
Scotty: Oh, if that's the way you feel about it.
Kevin: No, no, no.
Scotty: Oh God, you're heavy!
Kevin: Well, you're not gonna take me all the way to the bedroom?
Scotty: It's funny. It's our first time home as a married couple, and suddenly, I'm not in the mood.
Kevin: Yeah, Tommy warned me that would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment