Monday 9 February 2009

Brothers & Sisters S3E14

"Owning It"

I like Matthew's (Kevin) facial expression when he saw Saul has brought Henry to introduce to everybody.
Actually I expected more Luke's scene though, it wasn't enough for me. According to Luke Macfarlane Online's webmaster, minimum eps as a regular is 14 for a 24 eps season, and by now Luke is already missing 6 eps, so he has to be in the rest of the season. It means I can see Luke in every single episodes. I almost always like Kevin & Sarah's conversation.

Saul: I didn't come out of the closet to become a cliché. Really, and I wouldn't go to a Gay Pride parade either and wear those leather things that they wear.
Kevin: Chaps? This is a baby shower, Saul.
Scotty: You know, maybe Kevin, it's a genelational thing.
Kevin: What's the point in being gay if you're going to act like this?
Scotty: There's no one way to be gay.
Kevin: Well he's managed to pick the most dull, joyless, version I've ever seen. What would your plus one say about this.
Saul: My what?

Saul is not going to attend Kitty's baby shower. Kevin goes to meet Sarah at a baby shop.

Kevin: It's a long story.
Sarah: I don't wanna hear it.
Kevin: Okay...

Unfortunately recently not so much conversation between Kevin & Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment