Monday 20 April 2009

Brothers & Sisters S3E21

"S3X: Do you wanna let him in?"

It's been a long time to see them since last episode. I actually have watched Episode 19 many times though, I'll watch this clip more than that!!

This episode is probably one of the best for Kevin & Scotty in this Season. Although it was very short, I watched Episode 19 a lot, and I liked Episode 10, Kevin's liver donation, too.

Sarah: Oh, no. Oh my God. I've done it again, haven't I?


I love Kevin & Sarah's conversation, always.

Kevin: Me, I'm, I'm...
Sarah: (whispers to Kevin) Married.
Kevin: I'm married.

To tell the truth, I didn't like Chad in Season 1 because Jason Lewis looked like performing Chad reluctantly. But this time, Jason looks like enjoying his role, so it's OK for me. Not a big fan of him though.

No comments:

Post a Comment