Friday 24 April 2009

Brothers & Sisters Season 4


According to Luke Macfarlane Online, ABC.com announced that Brothers & Sisters has been renewed for a 4th season officially.
I hope they will make a lot of scenes of Scotty & Kevin.
And I really like Kevin & Sarah's conversation, so I also hope that they will make funny dialogues between them. In the current Season 3, Sarah has returned to Ojai Foods and from now on it would make some scenes with Holly who is a sort of a good evil character in B&S.

Talking about the story, I don't want Scotty to become A Kevin's spouse. I mean sometimes I feel like Scotty is just a garnish in some particular episodes. I want more actual existence of him. Luke is an actor who has ability of performing more complicated and difficult role. He deserves much better situation.
I have watched some videos of his performance at the theatre and they attracted me. Although I haven't had any opportunities of watching his play at theatre at the moment, I would like to see it someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment