Monday 26 October 2009

Brothers & Sisters S4E05

"Last Tango in Pasadena"


Definitely this season is much much much much better than season 3. And I would say Scotty finally become a human being not a living angel. I actually love the scene where Scotty tells Kevin that he thinks how Kevin thinks about their relationship, and how he feels about it. Also another fabulous part, the end of the scene where Scotty is holding a baby, I think this is one of the most adorable scene.

Kevin: Look, I didn't wanna dance.
Scotty: Oh my god, you can't do it.
Kevin: If it's still equal, why don't you do it.
Sarah: Come on, Kevin. This is really starting to piss me off.
Scotty: No, no, no. It's not about being the girl, it's about following, isn't it? No one's allowed to make any decisions, but you aren't supposed to following do whatever you want.
Kevin: I never boss you around.
Scotty: Some other old important decisions were always yours. Where we live, when we have a baby, how we have a baby, who takes care of the baby after it's formed.
Kevin: I'm sorry I'm not having this argument.
Scotty: Oh, when we have an argument?
Saul: I think Tango was not a good idea.
Scotty: You know what, I'm making a decision now. We're leaving. Good night, everybody. Luc, thank you for a wonderful meal, I'm sorry if we spoiled your dance lesson.
Justin: Kevin, I think you should follow.

And one more thing. When they call Gilles Marini, Luc, I feel like Luke is called. It's a sort of confusing. Of course I know Luke is Scotty here.

No comments:

Post a Comment