Monday 12 October 2009

Brothers & Sisters S4E03

"Almost Normal"
I'm sorry but I'm a little sick of this family argument. I don't get why they always think about issues with their own thinkings. Why don't they think it in the person's shoes? I know they love family members, I know they are trying to help the person always, but I feel those arguments are, most of the time, consisting on the absence of the person concerned. Am I wrong?
Besides that, I reckon this season is much much better than Season 3. I mean those kinds of arguments always exist in this family. So this season has a lot of Scotty moments comparing to last season, so far. And also Scotty has some scenes without Kevin. I've really been wanting such scenes. I didn't want Scotty to be like a Julia. I'm saying I didn't want him to be a garnish. At least they have a baby story, so we can see Scotty scenes more than last season, I guess.
To be honest, I don't want to have baby surrogacy story in every episode though, it's good for Luke to be there having lines with those stories. I thought it might be better to make it as only one clip but if I cut Kevin & Kitty scene, it wouldn't make any sense, so I decided to make them into two clips.
Scotty: Can I say something that's wildly inappropriate?
Kevin: If it has anything to do with death, dying or cancer, I don't think I can take it.
Scotty: Actually, it's about the opposite.
Kevin: Okay.
Scotty: Let's have a baby. (Kevin turns to Scotty) I warned you it was inappropriate.
Kevin: I'm touched that you wanna do this for me, but having a baby... it's just not gonna help.
Scotty: I'm not trying to help. You know, ever since this surrogacy idea came up, I've been obsessed with that a huge obligation ...
.
.And then tonight, I don't wanna wait until the right time to have a baby. There is no right time.
Kevin: But there is a wrong time. All I can do right now is think about Kitty,  and that wouldn't be fair to a baby or to you. Maybe in a couple of months?
Scotty: Now you sound like me.
Kevin: I'm sorry.
Scotty: No, we'll wait.
Scotty is a so nice person. Then the end of this conversation, we have
Kevin: I love you.
Scotty: I love you, too.
That's definitely worth to hear.

And I like the scene where Scotty uses a website which supplies the sound of baby's cry. Actually I feel like "Well done, Scotty".

No comments:

Post a Comment