Monday 27 September 2010

Side Dish - 27th Sep

Side Dish - Scotty's Food Blog from ABC, Brothers & Sisters.
What a year it has been.

First, let me apologize to all of my readers for leaving you blog-less for the last few months. After the accident, my life (and Kevin’s… and…well, everyone’s!) has been turned upside down. But with Justin home from another tour of duty in Afghanistan, with Kitty finally making important decisions about her life and as I steal a quiet moment in the dining room of my new restaurant, I can honestly say…it feels good to be home.


With all the changes in my life will also come a change in my blog. Don’t worry, it’s not going anywhere. I’ll still share my favorite recipes as well as pictures and stories from my life.

But I’m in the process of redesigning the look and feel of the blog to more closely match that of the new restaurant I opened with Saul, CAFÉ 429.


Any new restaurant has its share of hiccups and growing pains and CAFÉ 429 has been no exception, but it truly is a labor of love. I designed it to be a comfortable place to visit, whether you are popping in for a cup of espresso and one of Saul’s homemade biscotti or to enjoy a meal with the people you care about most. It’s my hope that when you walk through the door and take a seat you can also say...

It feels good to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment