Saturday 19 January 2013

Happy Birthday to Luke Macfalane

[Source]

Happy Birthday to Luke Macfarlane!

By Greg Hernandez on Jan 19, 2013 1:33 pm



This most handsome, most talented actor turns 33 today.

While we miss seeing Luke Macfarlane each week as Scotty on ABC’s Brothers & Sisters, he’s not the type of actor who has to wait for the next TV series to come along. He has kept busy on stage including playing F. Scott Fitzgerald in The Jazz Age. Most recently, he appeared in The Normal Heart and Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir.

Luke, who studied drama at Julliard, was previously best-known for his role as Pvt. Frank “Dim” Dumphy in the series Over There. The Canadian actor had never given any interviews about his personal life until discussing his sexuality for the first time in an interview with the Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail in 2008.

I spoke with him a few weeks after that at an event and he said: “I decided to do that interview, I decided to answer those questions in an effort to make my life simpler and that’s going to contunue to be my motto. So, I’ll have to say, it hasn’t been that hot a light on me at all.”

Happy birthday to Luke!


No comments:

Post a Comment