Monday 9 October 2006

Brothers & Sisters S1E03

"Affair of State"

The beginning of this scene wasn't aired on original episode 2, but it was put in previous scene in episode 3.

Scotty: I usually steer clear of your kind. I like a man who's not afraid of a little eyeliner. Or, you know, a lot.

I like the song at the end, "Easier To Lie" by Aqualung.

Anyway Sarah invites Scotty to their pool party for a payback to Kevin. Kevin actually feels a little uneasy, he thinks it's profoundly unprofessional. Very beginning of Brothers & Sisters, Scotty was a sort of campy character. So Luke plays as he should be. To tell the truth, I prefer not campy Scotty, and I don't like his hair especially, sorry.

Back to the episode, firstly Kevin feels a little weird having Scotty to his party though, I guess he changes his mind gradually in one day. He says

Scotty: May I ask?
Kevin: No you may not, you are just a witness.

but he looks like he doesn't think as he says. And when Kevin eats a cupcake, he is giggled a little. It's lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment