Monday 23 October 2006

Brothers & Sisters S1E05

"Date Night"

I love the scene where Scotty whispers "Why whispering?". Luke's voice is so sexy. And also this episode is a sort of the beginning of their relationship, so I guess it's an important epi.

Scotty: I'm sorry for the other night.
Kevin: What other night?
Scotty: The movies? "Two For The Road" In our case, four, if we count your mother and my friend.
Kevin: Your friend? You were holding hands, so unless he was a blind friend I'd assume he's your boyfriend.
Scotty: I know you were hurt.
Kevin: That would imply that I cared.
Scotty: When can we go out again?
Kevin: I don't ask guys out twice who are currently involved. I imagine you don't understand being the poster boy for monogamy.
Scotty: There is no harm in dating around. When I'm exclusive, I'm exclusive.
Kevin: So are you? Exclusive?
Scotty: Well, we're not registered, that's you mean. And p.s., you were the one who canceled on me to hang out with your mom, so I'm the one who should be offended and a little weirded out.
Kevin: Okay, fine. How's tomorrow night?
Scotty: My boyfriend and I might have plans but I'll check.
Kevin: He can come too, he's kinda hot. How's 7:30?
Scotty: Geriatric, let's say 9.

And date night.

Scotty: Why are you whispering?
Kevin: I'm... I'm not.

I love this scene. Especially I love Scotty's saying "Why are you whispering?" Then...

Scotty: I love this part. When you look at someone and they don't look away.

Scotty leans to Kevin and kiss. They had a little argument after dinner then next day Scotty visits Kevin's flat.

Scotty: What I really want to say is, I like you and I feel completely and totally out of my league. Frankly, I feel like such a loser on it with you. That's a whole other conversation, that's my homework.
Kevin: Scotty, stop talking.

And kiss! I want to be a Kevin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment