Monday 9 November 2009

Brothers & Sisters S4E07

"The Wig Party"

I love "Scotty and Dad" moments. I really like writers lately because they made Scotty as a human being, not garnish. He has his own stories with Nora or Michell or Dad, not always with Kevin.
As Kong said, I reckon this season is for Calista. Main stream is her cancer story. But it doesn't matter. As long as Scotty gets good scenes or lines, I truely am looking forward to the next episode every week.
But I'm afraid there'll be coming Ryan story in the next episode or very near future, because there wasn't any stories in this episode. Last week there was a short Ryan story that seemed he stole some information from Ojai Foods and gave it to a enemy.
Anyway I'm thinking how Scotty's dad's story influences Scotty and Kevin. Does it make their lives more complicated, or just a story?

No comments:

Post a Comment