Monday 2 November 2009

Brothers & Sisters S4E06

"Zen & the Art of Mole Making"

I don't know how to say. I'm happy with having a concrete storyline involving Scotty, but I've got a sort of uneasiness. Probably I don't want to let them have a baby yet. I think I should patiently watch the progress of this storyline.
In this episode, Tomy has showed up. To tell the truth, I didn't like his character in this family, but in this episode he told Nora what he thought, and as you know if you come here several times, I don't like Nora, so I felt a little sympathy with him.
Anyways I'm pretty satisfied with having Luke in Brothers & Sisters as not being like a Julia. And I love the scene where Scotty holds Kevin's shoulder. I want to be a Kevin.

I wrote maybe more than a few times, this season is much much much better than season 3, and I guess many people agree with that. The Gays of Daytime's admin wrote

"I must say I like how Scotty is growing in this relationship. Scotty as Kevin's little pet was not so much fun, Scotty the grown up husband - much better!"
I strongly agree with him. I want to thank to the writers of Brothers & Sisters for their scripts of the Season 4 for Scotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment