Saturday 15 May 2010

Brothers & Sisters S4E24

"On The Road Again"

Well, before writing I should think about my thoughts at first. To be honest, I didn't like Robert's storyline at all, especially I didn't like the plot where Kevin works for Robert concept. So I'm pretty satisfied with Rob Rowe's departure. I really pleased with setting Luke that position, he was too much saint as Scotty sometimes though, I hope they'll not reduce his appearance in the next season because his work is busy.
And there is a big story with Saul and 3/4 of this clip is almost same as the above one though, I think I should put it here.
As a sad news, Saul carries HIV. I've never thought that the writers would make him a carrier. In the last quarter, everything turns into hell. How can we possibly expect such dramas?

This season was quite impressive and much much better than the last season. I'm very much expecting brilliant story in the next season, such as Saul's living with HIV positive storyline, Scotty will run his own restaurant storyline, Kevin and Scotty will have be parents finally storyline etc, etc. I have to be careful to not expect too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment