Monday 10 May 2010

One episode left

Although I was expecting new SideDish, it's not coming.
So I picked the result of a poll up from SideDish page. They are the most popular five episodes of Scotty.
  1. An Act of Will (S1E2): In which we meet Scotty
  2. Northern Exposure (S1E7): Scotty and Kevin break up
  3. Prior Commitments (S2E16): Scotty and Kevin's wedding
  4. Something New (S2E8): Scotty and Kevin reunite
  5. History Repeating (S2E3): Scotty returns
I like them but I can't say they are the best. The end of last season, I tired to choose the best episode but it was quite difficult for me to pick the best. I definitely like Something New, I like Prior Commitments but it's like a cliché. That was an amazingly beautiful scene though. I don't know, still I can't decide which episode is the best. To tell the truth, I don't care their storyline much, as long as I can see Luke in it. It's a lie, I do care but it's a different focus.
Anyways there is only one episode left in this season, I hope it will be very much fine and also I hope the next season will be good as this season. However, I think ABC hasn't announced about renewing. I wish they will do it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment