Sunday 17 April 2011

Brothers & Sisters S5E19

"Wouldn't It Be Nice"

Judging from former episodes (S4E18-19), Scotty is the biological father of the baby.
[S4E19] Do you remember this scene?
Scotty: Oh, my God, that's why he wasn't there. We had our, uh, second implantation today. I waited with Michelle for two hours.
Sarah: Oh, God.
Scotty: I kept telling the doctor, "He'll be here, just give him ten more minutes." I mean, he didn't even call. Do you know where he is now?
======
Kevin: I ruined his life, Scotty. He was a kid. Oh, my God, the implantation. I'm so sorry.
Scotty: It's okay.
Kevin: It's not okay, l...
Scotty: Yes, it is. I went through with it.
Kevin: You did?
Scotty: We had to. We would have lost the embryos. Kevin.

[S4E20]
Kevin: Did Michelle call you too?
Scotty: Yes.
Kevin: I mean, she still has to have another blood test.
Scotty: Right. She has to wait to see if her HCG doubles.
Kevin: Right, but halfway pregnant?
Scotty: So we can be happy?
Kevin: Halfway happy?
Scotty: All the way happy?
Kevin: All the way happy.
======
Kevin: Halfway pregnant.
Scotty: Halfway pregnant.


Justin finds out Brody's secret

No comments:

Post a Comment