Tuesday 12 April 2011

Pics from S5E19 via AfterElton

[Source]
Take a look and make your best guess! But be warned, these are SPOILERS!

Here's the synopsis for the April 17th episode "Wouldn't it be Nice." (oh, and in case you don't recall, Michelle is the surrogate that Kevin and Scotty once tried and failed to conceive with.)
"Nora finally gives in to her feelings for Brody which leads to a spontaneous romantic getaway. Meanwhile Sarah and Luc closely consider growing their family, and a chance encounter with Michelle raises Scotty's suspicions about her whereabouts for the past several months."
"Oh, here comes Michelle the surrogate. If things had worked out with her, we wouldn't have needed you,
and you'd be in the orphanage right now fighting that singing red-haired girl for a piece of moldy bread."


"I'm not nervous ... why do you think I look nervous? You've got nerve saying I look nervous.
Who are you, the frickin' nervous police!"


"What's wrong? All I asked is if you wanted to take some of my frozen yogurt for later."
 

The April 24th episode "Father Unknown" pretty much confirms what we suspected.
"Parenthood is questionable for more than one member of the Walker family, as Justin keeps a closely guarded secret about the true paternal identity of one of his siblings and Scotty makes a shocking discovery that will bring a new life into the Walker family fold."
So what do you think the big discovery is? Have at it, but PLEASE don't put your spoiler ideas in your comment title!

"I'll bet Kevin would love to see my shadow puppet"


"Well, I have always wanted to visit Florida."

"Stupid Earthling! The invasion of the Katy Perry's has begun, and soon we will dominate!"

"I'm sorry, you lost me after 'turkey baster.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment