Monday 11 May 2009

Brothers & Sisters S3E24

"Mexico: Kevin, I know you."

This is the last scene where they are together! Too short.
Actually the story wasn't interesting, sorry. I didn't expect much because I saw some sneak peeks, but still I thought much better than this. Do writers know about how we feel? They should survey more.
I don't know if we can expect the fourth season. At least I hope there are many Kevin & Scotty scenes.

Scotty: Kevin, I know you. You're gonna sit across from me at some fancy restaurant and all you're gonna be thinking about is if your family is okay. Kevin. I'll be here when you get back. That's what we're celebrating, right?

This time, again, Scotty is a saint. Although I understand that Scotty knows Kevin well, I wanted them having a fantastic memorial anniversary moment. As Scotty says, if they've gone to a fancy dinner Kevin wouldn't be able to stop thinking about his family. So probably it was a good decision for them. I'd like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment