Saturday 9 May 2009

Matthew Rhys in the show

"Matthew Rhys in Rachael Ray Show"
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/show/segments/view/matthew-rhys/
It was aired on the 7th of May, 2009.
His way of talking is absolutely cute. He tries to answer honestly but sometimes it's a little difficult to answer then he shows a little confused face, that's so adorable. Anyway how come she talks so much? Matthew sometimes can't finish his talk. I really wanted to know about his thought of the best kisser!
Also it's only for online, there is another interview. Backstage: Matthew Rhys's Dream Meal. I believe it's taken on the same day.
Check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for these links! I can't believe Matthew thinks Jason Lewis is a better kisser than Luke Macfarlane! I was rooting for Luke! *tears* :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the middle of sentence because of interruption by RR, so I guess he didn't mean Jason Lewis was the best kisser, I reckon it was just a introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you may be right. Darn that Rachael Interruptus! :)

    ReplyDelete