Tuesday 12 May 2009

Look back on Season 3


I usually don't like to write a bad thing which might hurt someone. But since I reckon not so many people are reading this blog, it would be okay perhaps...

I was quite disappointed with the third season finale. It's not only the thing where Scotty didn't show up much but the storyline itself. How could they make such an idiot storyline? Actually I expected this feeling because of some sneak peeks though, it was worse than I expected.

To tell the truth, I don't like most of their storylines in the third season. For instance Kevin works for Robert, Kitty and Robert's story, Ryan and etc. Kitty wasn't that bad at the beginning, but now she is like, how can I explain, something like I don't want to talk about. Also the ending of this episode, it was totally unacceptable. What was that chorus? Writers should listen to audience.

Honestly I'd like to think it will be better in the fourth season for Luke's sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment