Monday 4 May 2009

Brothers & Sisters S3E23

"Let's Call the Whole Thing Off: Scotty & Sarah"

It's a very good scene, Scotty is with Sarah, but it's too short!
Kevin is with Robert and Kitty. Personally I don't like the storyline that Kevin works for Robert, but it'll probably finish soon, hopefully.

Many people mention about Nora is a good and an ideal mother, but it's not for me. I always feel she is very controlling, and I think she is selfish. She cares her children very much, I understand that but she has no right to manipulate them as she wants. Whenever I see her enthusiasm for her kids I feel uncomfortable. Also I don't understand what Kitty is thinking. In the former episode, at the Julia's farewell party, when Julia wanted to make a toast, she accused Kevin as an interrupter, and in this episode I assume she is the person who would be rebuked, but she yells that he is the person who is screeching. But gentle Kevin says "But I am the lucky one, 'cos you can't rid of me."

Anyways next week episode is the Season Finale. Happily they announced about a fourth season. I can't wait already, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment